With over 20 years combined experience in financing, our focus is to be your one stop shop for construction financing, whatever form of it is required at any one time, and by concentrating our efforts in one particular geographic area, we are able to maintain the necessary lender relationships to achieve this.
Whether your project is residential or commercial, industrial or mixed use, housing development or apartment complex, new construction, addition, or renovation, we have the institutional and private funding sources that can not only finance all these types of construction projects, but also a broad spectrum of credit profiles and borrower requirements.
Lenders can be very selective with the projects they approve and the terms and conditions they extend.
If you want construction funding in place, for the amount you require, in the time you’ve got to work with, for the best available rates and terms, you’re going to need someone selling the merits of your project that knows what they’re doing.
Our construction loan programs include:
- Land Purchase Loans: Undeveloped bare land, partially developed land, serviced lots, unserviced lots, single lots, multiple lots.
- Site Development Loans: Landscaping, roads, sewers, and other infrastructure.
- Building Construction Loans: Home renovation, building addition and new construction for residential or commercial applications.
- Construction Bridge Loans: Covers funding shortfalls near the end of a project unmet by the building construction loan.
- Condo Inventory Loans: Provides additional capital after construction to cash flow the project until condo registration is received.
- Long Term Take Out Loans: Long term mortgages that payout construction loans once an occupancy permit is received.
- Mezzanine Loan: Quazi form of equity financing secured by the project and utilized to cover off the equity requirements of the senior construction loan lender